In a book now available on the amazon Kindle platform, I present a model of the personality that depicts the mind as a metaphor of nature. With the help of this model, you will be able to transform your personality faster than with any other method. A prerequisite is the readiness to engage in a meditation practice according to the guidelines that are included in the book.
Are you curious to hear more on how the peacock's tail is a metaphor of the mind that we can use to improve self-esteem? Psychoanalysis and meditation have been with us for a while but as long as they are kept apart, a dynamic transformation of the personality remains out of reach for most people. This book presents a model of the mind that builds on the insights of Sigmund Freud, but it modifies the classical theories and shows how meditation and not psychoanalytic treatment is most efficient to overcome neurosis.
This book will teach you:
- What neurosis is and how to overcome it
- Get familiar with the operating system of the mind
- Why psychoanalysis is a modern religion
- What obsessional neurosis is and why it is so prevalent among men nowadays
- Why metaphors are so important to mental health
- What is the real cause of social anxiety
- How to increase self-esteem without thinking
- The psychodynamics that drive flirting and dating
- How to meditate to change the dynamics of the personality
- What the story of Adam and Eve tells us about the evolution of the mind
- and much more
This book is not like any other book that you have read because it is an attempt to think about thinking. It does not promise a quick fix to your life situations. But it will show you how you can solve the problem of not being able to deal with life situations in the first place. If you dare to open yourself to new dimensions of experience, then you may want to take this ride to the depths of your personality where transformation takes place.
If you can relate to the metaphors in this book and to meditation, then we can use this model as the basis to a practice (also via Skype in case you do not live in Vienna) that will change your mind faster than any other way.
Click here to purchase The Mind and the Libido from amazon Kindle store.